Career Services for Alumni
Career Services is happy to provide our services to alumni free of charge within 4 months (120 days) of the date of your most recent enrollment in classes. After this grace period, our services are available to alumni for nominal fees (detailed below).
If you are within the grace period, or you have a paid alumni account, log in to Aztec Career Connection here.
Career Counseling & Employment Package - $75/yr [purchase]
- Career Counseling (1 hour): Career counselors are available to help you with any career-related concern.
- Optional: The Strong Interest Inventory, a thorough computerized assessment, is available for an additional $10 fee.
- Aztec Career Connection: Our online system includes access to hundreds of jobs and internships targeted to students and alumni, electronic resumé upload and submission, on-campus interview scheduling, and more.
- On-Campus Interviewing: Career Services schedules thousands of on-campus interviews each year. Recruiters representing business and industry, government, school districts and graduate schools come to campus to interview students and alumni for a variety of career positions.
- Workshops: Designed to enhance your skills for the job search, career-related workshops are offered regularly. The offerings include Interviewing Techniques, Job Search Strategies, Career Fair Success, and more.
- Career Resource Room: The Career Resource Room contains a wide variety of materials and resources to assist alumni with finding career employment. Directories, job descriptions, current salary surveys, and videos provided by employers are just a sample of the useful materials available.
For more information about packages or à-la-carte services:
For questions about payment and account activation:
Career Resource Specialist
Services for non-SDSU alumni
Alumni of other CSU campuses are entitled to use our services at the same rates as SDSU alumni. To take advantage of this offer, you must present a letter of reciprocity from the career center at your campus. The letter should include your name, school ID number, major, and date of graduation. See sample letter
Employment Package - $50/yr [purchase]
- This package includes everything above except an appointment with a career counselor.
À la carte services
- Career Counseling (1 hour) - $50 per appointment [purchase]. Career counselors are available to help you with any career-related concern.
Additional Career Resources
- San Diego Work Force Partnership (SDWP) provides targeted employment services designed to help eligible adult job seekers identify, or regain, a career that will promote their success. Additionally, SDWP’s network of 12 America’s Job Center of California sites (including six housed in public libraries) provide employment services, including career assessment, job training and job search assistance for San Diego residents whether unemployed or employed.