Types of Interview Schedules
There are 5 different types of on-campus interview (OCI) schedules:
- Open: Allows any student who meets the minimum criteria you indicate on your job position
to sign up for an interview time slot with you on your on-campus recruiting date.
This type of OCI schedule requires a 4-week lead time.
- Preselect: Lets any student who meets your minimum criteria to apply for the position and submit
When the resumé submission period is over, you have time to select and invite those students you plan to interview.
Students sign up for a time slot to interview with you during your on-campus recruiting date. This type of OCI schedule requires a 6-week lead time.
- Preselect to Alternate: Same as preselect, with an opportunity given to alternates, when space allows.
- Room Reservation Only: Allows you to reserve an interview room at Career Services.
As recruiter, you do the scheduling and contacting of students.
All students must be registered with Aztec Career Connection before interviewing. Interviews must be conducted during Career Services business hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Resumé Collect: Post your position and receive resumés from students who are interested in your opening (no room reserved in Career Services).