Referring Students to Career Services
We welcome your involvement! Please refer your students to Career Services for any and all career-related questions.
Career Services offers faculty/staff accounts. A faculty/staff account allows you to use our online management system to view and reccomend resources available to your students, including:
- Internships and job postings
- Workshops including topics such as internship and job search, resume development, and planning for graduate school
- Employer Information Sessions
Contact Chris Turntine, Associate Dirctor for Employer Services, at [email protected] to request your faculty/staff account. Please include your RedID and title in your
email request. After we create your account (usually within 1-2 business days), you'll
receive an email with login and referral instructions.
Important Announcement: In December 2019, Career Services will transition to a new online management system, Handshake. Once this transition is made, our center will reach out to existing account holders to transition them to Handshake.
Refer your students to Career Services for:
- Handshake... Coming Soon!: Job listings, on-campus interview sign-up, information sessions, workshop calendar, and much more! Students who register with Handshake are automatically notified of upcoming major- and career-related events.
- Career Resource Room
- Career planning and counseling
- Help with choosing a major
- Information on volunteer, non-profit, and service-learning opportunities
- Job search assistance (full-time, internships, volunteer, part-time, campus and seasonal)
- Resumé writing and review
- Interview preparation (we offer practice interviews covering many industries and professions)
- ...and much more!