Referring Students to Career Services
We welcome your involvement! Please refer your students to Career Services for any and all career-related questions.
Registering as a faculty/staff member in Aztec Career Connection provides you with the ability to refer students to existing job, internship, and research postings in our system — as well as workshops, info sessions, career fairs, and other events.
If you already have a faculty/staff account with us, log in on the left.
To request a new faculty/staff account, please contact Dr. James Tarbox, Executive Director, at [email protected]. In your email please include your
- RedID number
- Job title
- Department/division and/or College
- Phone number
After we create your account (usually within 1-2 business days) you'll receive an email with login and referral instructions.
Refer students to Career Services for:
- Aztec Career Connection: Job listings, on-campus interview sign-up, information sessions, workshop calendar, and much more! Students who register with Aztec Career Connection are automatically notified of upcoming major- and career-related events.
- Career Resource Room
- Career planning and counseling
- Help with choosing a major
- Information on volunteer, non-profit, and service-learning opportunities
- Job search assistance (full-time, internships, volunteer, part-time, campus and seasonal)
- Resumé writing and review
- Interview preparation (we offer practice interviews covering many industries and professions)
- ...and much more!