Career counseling / Selecting a major
Career counseling is available to address your career-related concerns.
Students most often request assistance in the following areas:
- Career planning assistance
- Choosing or changing a major
- Learning about career options in your major
- Resume writing tips and review
- Strategies for finding jobs or internships
- Interview preparation
- Networking with professionals
- Graduate school decision making
Tools to help you assess your interests, values, personality and consider suitable majors and careers.
A 15-minute consultation with a career counselor. Popular topics include: a brief resume review or a referral to a career assessment to declare/change a major.
A 50-minute appointment with a career counselor.