Employers come to our campus to recruit students and alumni for jobs and internships. Some Career Fairs are designed to connect students to employers in specific areas. However, many employers recruit from across all majors and train college graduates for a variety of careers.
Even if you are not ready to apply now, you can start preparing by networking with recruiters and learning about upcoming opportunities and requirements. Also, graduate and professional schools attend fairs to provide valuable information to students contemplating graduate programs. See descriptions of recurring career fairs (below).
Career fairs and other events are offered throughout the year. View our current calendar of events.
Why attend Career Fairs?
- Learn about companies and opportunities in your field of interest
- Prepare early for future careers
- Meet employers with available positions
- Network with employers and SDSU alumni
- Confirm application deadlines and interview dates
- Learn about graduate and professional school programs
Career Fair Success
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet employers and alumni who want to talk to you about their occupations and employment opportunities.
Gather information on career options, develop a network of contacts, identify job openings, or secure an interview.
Hot Tip: Prepare for Career Fairs
Career Fairs provide a forum for students and employers to meet and talk informally about full-time, part-time, volunteer, and internship opportunities.
We recommend that students attend a pre-Career Fair workshop, which is usually held a few days or the day before a Career Fair, where you'll learn some important do's and don'ts.
Spring 2019 Fairs - Montezuma Hall, Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union
- Spring Career & Internship Fair: Wednesday, February 13 (featuring a STEM employer section) & Thursday February 14,
2019 | Spring Career & Internship Fair employer registration | Spring Career & Internship Fair list of participating employers
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair: Thursday, March 7, 2019 | Fowler College of Business Career Fair employer registration | Fowler College of Business Career Fair list of participating employers
- Nonprofit and Education Career Fair: Thursday, March 21, 2019 | Nonprofit and Education Career Fair employer registration | Nonprofit and Education Career Fair list of participating employers
- Just In Time Career Fair: Thursday, April 18, 2019 | Just In Time Career Fair employer registration | Just In Time Career Fair list of participating employers
Fall 2019 Fairs (Location: Montezuma Hall, unless stated otherwise)
- Fall Career & Internship Fair: Wednesday, September 11 & Thursday, September 12, 2019 | Fall Career and Internship Fair employer registration
- Fowler College of Business Career Fair for Seniors and Graduate Students: Friday, October 4, 2019 in the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center. | Fowler College of Business Career Fair employer registration
- Graduate and Professional School Fair: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 | Graduate & Professional School Fair recruiter registration
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Career Fair: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | STEM Career Fair employer registration