Request a presentation by Career Services staff about our services, or arrange for employer representatives to speak to your class or student organization.
What kinds of presentations are available?
- We offer workshops and class presentations on resumé writing, interviewing skills, networking, job search strategies, and professional etiquette, as well as a general overview of Career Services resources. We will bring the information right to your class!
- In addition, we can arrange presentations by employers and professionals (many of them alumni), who can discuss their experiences and how their major has helped them in their careers.
Who can request a presentation?
- Students: Request a presentation about our services or other career development topics for your class or organization, delivered by one of our staff members, an alum, or employer representative.
- Faculty and Staff: Request a presentation as part of your course curriculum, to empower your students in their career paths, or to help them learn about careers in your area of study.
How to request a classroom presentation
You may request a presentation at any time by submitting an online request form.
- Allow 2 weeks to schedule the presentation.
- Availability for evening presentations is limited.