Aztec Career Connection
Aztec Career Connection is an online career and employment management system for students and alumni.
Note: Currently enrolled students and recent alumni (within 120 days of graduation) are eligible to access Aztec Career Connection free of charge. Alumni who are past the grace period may access ACC for a nominal fee. More details on our Alumni page.
This online career development management system includes:
- Job and Internship listings
- Resume, cover letter and transcript upload, storage, and submission
- On-campus interview scheduling, workshops and information sessions
- Free access to online resources including:
- Big Interview — a practice interview suite with practice interviewing via webcam
- GoingGlobal — resources for studying and working abroad
- TypeFocus — a personality type assessment
Aztec Career Connection for Employers, Faculty and Staff:
What is my SDSUid?
- SDSUid (your @sdsu.edu email) helps simplify your digital life at SDSU. With so many campus on-line computer services and workstations/devices available to students, there are many usernames and passwords to remember and manage. SDSUid is your single identifier to securely access various campus IT services and eventually all IT services, workstations/devices, and labs at SDSU
- To activate your SDSUid, visit http://it.sdsu.edu/sdsuid/student-activation.aspx
You will need your SDSUid to sign into Aztec Career Connection.