Career Resource Room
The Career Resource Room includes a large collection of career-specific books, videos, job/internship listings, career salary surveys, and other occupational and employer information.
- Location: Career Services (SSE-1200)
- Hours: Weekdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm (closed on special occasions)
- Local, national, and international job and internship listings
- Career- and industry-specific periodicals
- Local and national employer brochures and promotional DVDs
- Over a dozen public computer workstations for career-related activity
- Graduate school information and test prep resources
Come visit our comprehensive library of print and electronic resources to support students in their professional development.
- Note: Our entire print library (over 550 volumes) is cataloged online at LibraryThing: www.librarything.com/catalog/sdsucareerserv
Did you know?
Currently enrolled students are eligible to access everything Career Services has to offer — including the Career Resource Room — free of charge.
Land a job
Here's an article about using your campus career center to land a job! It's targeted at computer science and engineering majors — but could apply to anyone. Tips include "go early, go often" and "know your niche" as well as "use online resources."