Freshman General Updates
- The Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Application Period: October 1 to December 4
- Individual applications to each CSU campus can be submitted simultaneously
- To file additional applications within the established deadine (December 4), the applicant may log back on Cal State Apply.
- Fee Waiver: If approved, still covers application fees for up to four campuses
- If using the fee waiver, apply for the first campus of choice first.
- Applicant cannot go back to make changes to the fee waiver
- Undergraduate Application fee: $70
- Payment is due upon submitting the application
- Currently, only Visa, MCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Check for updates.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- No changes are permissible after submission. Contact each campus for corrections or updates.
- EOP Application
- The EOP application is available at Cal State Apply and must be submitted concurrently with the SDSU undergraduate admission application for priority consideration. Final deadline to apply for EOP at SDSU is January 15.
- Do not complete EOP sections if not interested/eligible
- The recommender questions are the same as in previous years.
- The recommender must first create an account via a special link emailed on behalf of the applicant.