Be Prepared: You May Need Money Before Disbursement!
Important: Remember to bring enough money with you at the beginning of each semester to pay your expenses until financial aid funds are released.
- Be aware of your direct university costs for tuition, fees, and campus housing.
- Be sure that your financial aid, which includes student and parent loans you have activated, is enough to pay those direct costs.
Bring money for expenses that could include:
- Meals: If you are living on campus, know when your meal plan begins.
- Books: Allow from $500 to $800 for books and supplies. Financial aid funds cannot be transferred to the bookstore.
- Tuition and fees: Have you activated enough student and parent loan to help pay these costs?
- Personal: Cost for items such as transportation and entertainment will depend on you.