Non-traditional Enrollment Programs
Eligible non-traditional enrollment programs have slightly different requirements and processing procedures when applying for and receiving financial aid.
Learn how to receive aid if you:
- Want to take classes at another college (concurrent enrollment)
- Are approved as a student in a Joint Doctoral Program
- Are enrolled in an eligible certificate program
- Are enrolled in a nontraditional enrollment program such as the Sports MBA, and others
- Want to take classes through the CSU Visitor Program