Carefully read the instructions on all forms before completing and submitting them to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Your request will be delayed if you fail to follow instructions or submit incomplete forms.
Parent Loan Request Form
Request your Parent PLUS Loan online at studentloans.gov.
- To complete the online Parent PLUS Loan request, you must have an FSA ID.
- Be sure to specify the amount you wish to borrow. Parent Loan eligibility is listed on the student's award information on AidLink. If no amount is reported on the Parent PLUS Loan application, the loan will be processed for the maximum eligibility.
- You must also complete a Parent PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) online at studentloans.gov.
Deadline for Submitting a Parent Loan Request Form
|2019-20 academic year (fall and spring)||
May 1, 2020(by 3 pm, Pacific Time)
|Fall only (will not attend spring)||December 1, 2019(by 3 pm, Pacific Time)|
|Spring only (did not attend fall)||May 1, 2020(by 3 pm, Pacific Time)|
Denied Parent PLUS Loan (PDF)
PDF or Excel format
- PDF format: All forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view and print (download Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Excel format: Documents in Excel format (XLS) require Excel Viewer (download Excel Viewer).
Some forms available only through AidLink
Sometimes additional documents and forms are required to complete your application. These forms are available only through your account on AidLink where you will find instructions describing what you need to do.
Check AidLink regularly!