How to Search and Find SDSU Scholarships
Your main resource for finding SDSU scholarships is the SDSU Scholarship Search tool (search by major/credential and class level):
How to search and apply online
- SEARCH for SDSU scholarships by selecting your class level and your major or credential from the drop down menus. Search again by selecting your class level and "All majors" for scholarships available to any major.
- SELECT scholarships for which you meet the eligibility requirements (listed in the description of each scholarship).
- APPLY for each scholarship by its deadline. See How to Apply for an SDSU Scholarship.
Check the tool often to find new opportunities posted throughout the year.
Use AidLink to check the status of your scholarship applications
After you apply, check the status of your scholarship applications using AidLink.
- An AidLink account is automatically created for you when you apply for at least one SDSU scholarship.
- Check the tool often to find new scholarship opportunities posted throughout the year.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer for optimum performance when using the SDSU online scholarship search and application system.