Book an Appointment
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
Effective Monday, March 23, Student Health Services will be implementing the following operational adjustments in order to continue serving our students while responding to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- Student Health Services will be operating with reduced hours: Monday - Friday, 8:15am - 1pm.
- All services must be scheduled via phone call first. Walk-in services have been suspended. Students should call 619-594-4325 to schedule an appointment.
- Eligible students will be seen for illness and injuries only. Non-essential services will generally be postponed.
- Students with questions about medication refills, prescription transfers, or medical records, can contact us via phone or secure message in the HealtheConnect portal.
- During business hours, students can consult with triage nurse via the phone.
- After hours and on weekends and holidays, students may call the nurse call line at 858-225-3105.
For advance and same-day appointments, please call 619-594-4325.
To request a non-urgent appointment online, visit HealtheConnect.
Students enrolled in the Family PACT program must be eligible at the time of service to receive program benefits. To enroll or re-enroll in the program, you must apply a day in advance. Schedule an appointment to complete the process through secure webportal HealtheConnect.