Ongoing Health Alerts:
SDSU is currently experiencing a mumps outbreak. For more information, visit our Mumps Outbreak and Information page.
For information on how the University is responding to coronavirus (COVID-19) and supporting students studying abroad, visit our Coronavirus page.
A meningococcus group B outbreak was declared at SDSU in September 2018. It is recommended that all undergraduate students, ages 23 or younger, get their first and second dose of the meningococcal group B vaccine (MenB) if not already received. For more information on meningococcal disease and where you can get vaccinated visit: sdsu.edu/MenB
COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
Effective Monday, March 23, Student Health Services will be implementing the following operational adjustments in order to continue serving our students while responding to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
- Student Health Services will be operating with reduced hours: Monday - Friday, 8:15am - 1pm.
- All services must be scheduled via phone call first. Walk-in services have been suspended. Students should call 619-594-4325 to schedule an appointment.
- Eligible students will be seen for illness and injuries only. Non-essential services will generally be postponed.
- Students with questions about medication refills, prescription transfers, or medical records, can contact us via phone or secure message in the HealtheConnect portal.
- During business hours, students can consult with triage nurse via the phone.
- After hours and on weekends and holidays, students may call the nurse call line at 858-225-3105.
A variety of clinical services are provided at SHS by fully licensed and certified health professionals.
Clear your I-Hold, protect yourself from the flu or get other immunization information and services
Wellbeing & Health Promotion
Wellness is a vital component to success. W&HP can help you stay on the healthy track.
Request personal health information from our secure records department.
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Student Health Services is staffed by fully licensed and certified health professionals who are dedicated to the college community. No-cost or low-cost medical services include outpatient evaluation and treatment of common medical problems, preventive care, health counseling, immunizations and psychiatric treatment. Specialty care services, including dentistry, optometry and orthopedics, are available for additional fees. All services are provided at our offices in the Calpulli Center [ map ].
Student Health Services is dedicated to providing you with excellent health care through your college years and keeping you on track to graduate!!!