Other Non-traditional Enrollment Programs
Many of these courses are conducted off campus or online. Students register for these programs through SDSU World Campus (formerly: College of Extended Studies). Students enrolled through the SDSU World Campus are not eligible to receive a State University Grant.)
- Sports Business MBA
- Master of Arts in Learning Design and Technology (formerly EdTech - online classes only)
- Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs (online classes only)
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling (online classes only)
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership (online classes only)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (online classes only)
- Master of Arts in Public Health (online classes only)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (online classes only)
Applying and eligibility for financial aid
The amount and type of aid for which you are eligible is based on your enrollment, the length of the term, your cost of attendance, and other expenses unique to your program.
- Your enrollment (units enrolled) must be at least half time (6 units for undergraduate and credential students and 5 units as a graduate student).
- The term must be at least 15 weeks.
- Cost of attendance is calculated using SDSU's standard cost of attendance modified to include the cost of registering through the SDSU World Campus.
- Other expenses: Complete and submit a Student’s Request for a Budget Increase form.
- To remain eligible for aid, you must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
Fee waiver or veteran benefit fee payment programs may be affected if you are enrolled through the College of Extended Studies. The SDSU Veterans Center has information about the Cal-Vet Fee Waiver Program and other veteran educational benefits. Also check with the SDSU College of Extended Studies Registrar's Office or the state or federal agency paying the benefit. For more information, see Financial Aid for Veterans.