Location, Hours and Appointments
Location: Student Services East (SSE) 1200
Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Career Services follows the campus schedule. See campus holiday calendar for holidays and other dates when the campus will be closed.
15 minute quick answers on:
- Career advice
- Resume reviews
- Assessment referrals
- Changing your major
Drop-in hours (no appointment needed):
- Mondays to Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Call 619-594-6851 to confirm availability
Appointment Lengths: 15-minute, 30-minute, and 60-minute
- Available weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- May not be available on career fair/special event days
- Please be sure to provide us with information about the reason for your visit.
Schedule an appointment:
Call 619-594-6851 or visit our office (SSE 1200). Appointments usually require 24-hour advance scheduling. Exceptions will be made to this practice. Be sure to let us know if you are facing special circumstances that necessitate a same-day appointment.
SDSU Career Services will become a Handshake campus in December 2019. As part of this transition, students will be able to schedule appointments online, in addition to calling our center.
SDSU Career Services
5500 Campanile Drive, MC 8255
San Diego, CA 92182-8255